1. Grown-ups

Services & Support

For parenting support, call a national or state helpline.
  • Image

    Being an advocate means speaking up for your child. You might need to advocate if your child isn’t able to speak for himself.

  • Image

    This page has links to resources, services, government agencies and support organisations for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.

  • Image

    What’s the legal age for getting a tattoo, learning to drive, opening a bank account, seeing a doctor, getting a job and more? Here’s how you can find out.

  • Image

    This guide has links and contact details for child, family and parent support services in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).

Raising Children Network is supported by the Australian Government. Member organisations are the Parenting Research Centre and the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute with The Royal Children’s Hospital Centre for Community Child Health.

Follow us

© 2006-2018 Raising Children Network (Australia) Ltd